Are you worried about having a boring wedding reception? Here are some of the reasons that you should look into rental photo booths to spice up your reception and make it a really fun time.
1. Did you know that the first modern photo booth appeared on Broadway in 1925? If you look into renting photo booths for weddings, then you will be participating in a great almost centurys long tradition.
2. The first modern photo booth cost 25 cents and produced eight photos in about 10 minutes. Though wedding photo booths will cost you more than this, you will still be able to have a great time with one.
3. Photo booth rentals are popular for weddings, school events, reunions, corporate parties and birthday parties.
4. Did you know that the word photography comes from the Greek, and can be roughly translated as painting with light? A photo booth rental for weddings will have you and your guests painting with light at your wedding reception.
5. The first consumer digital camera cost approximately 10,000 but with advances in technology, their price points have reduced quite a lot in recent years. This is usually the trend with the newest technologies.