Here are some interesting facts you may not have known about corporate daycare, and children in general.
1. Loud noises being more alarming to toddlers can be explained in part because their ears pick up high frequency sounds better than adults’.
2. Almost 11 million children in the United States under the age of five are engaged in some sort of child care or daycare arrangement each week.
3. The average four year old asks, on average, four hundred and thirty seven questions every day.
4. A human is capable, in the first years of life, of taking in more information than at any other stage of life.
5. Employer sponsored childcare has been shown to lower maternity leave absences, improve on site job concentration, and up the loyalty of employees.
With these facts, it is obvious that it is important for children to have an engaging, stimulating environment. No matter where it comes from. And a safe, instructing environment is exactly what any child needs to thrive. If there is childcare in the workplace, it puts employees’ minds at ease.
Corporate childcare is a good way to make employees happy and focused on their job, because they will feel like their families are being taken care of, and that’s true no matter where your business is located, be it Pa childcare, NY childcare, CA childcare or anywhere else. So, if the option is feasible, offering corporate daycare is a great idea.